Artisan Infrastructure adds new affinity benefit for its SaaS Clients and Certified Solution Providers.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 12, 2013Artisan Infrastructure, the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider and SaaSMAX Corp. today announced a strategic marketing alliance, providing a new marketing and distribution channel option to Artisan’s SaaS/Cloud App partners. SaaSMAX is the ultimate value-add SaaS Marketplace and Marketing System that provides a unique solution to B2B SaaS and Cloud Application companies who want to accelerate their reseller recruitment, reseller marketing and partner enablement strategies.
Artisan Infrastructure will add SaaSMAX to its Certified SaaS Provider Ecosystem further enhancing its efforts to provide additional revenue channels for current and future SaaS and Cloud Application provider clients. As the first solution ecosystem of its kind, designed to facilitate a direct relationship between Service Providers and ISVs, the Artisan Certified SaaS Ecosystem expedites the selection, adoption, and deployment of cloud-based solutions already certified to perform on Cornerstone℠, Artisan Infrastructure’s wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service. Through its partnership with SaaSMAX, Artisan further strengthens its commitment to connect its Certified SaaS Providers with innovative B2B Cloud Software Vendors, facilitating new Reseller Partnerships and revenue opportunities.
“Artisan chose to engage SaaSMAX in a strategic marketing alliance to present our SaaS and Cloud Application partners with the ability to control the costs for their reseller/affiliate recruitment, marketing and management,” said Jared Benson, Vice-President of Artisan Infrastructure. “Whether our SaaS and Cloud Application partners already have a dedicated channel team or not, expanding or managing a channel partner program on its own requires significant budget, time and staff. SaaSMAX makes it easy to reach new markets, get discovered, communicate reseller incentives and easily manage their channel efforts.”
“SaaSMAX is all about helping Resellers/Solution Providers discover and find reseller opportunities with innovative Cloud & SaaS solutions, and continually strives to provide efficient management of SaaS sales, commissions, customers and vendor relationships in a single place.” said Dina Moskowitz, Founder and CEO, SaaSMAX. “We are very excited and looking forward to our new relationship with Artisan Infrastructure, as they present the SaaSMAX platform to their SaaS and Cloud Application partners to build out and grow their channel partner programs.”
Building on their new alliance SaaSMAX and Artisan Infrastructure have joined forces to launch a series of immersive Webinars to help Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) gain exposure into some of the most innovative solutions in the cloud community. Additionally, SaaSMAX provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Cloud App developers an alternative revenue channel and increased exposure to the combined databases of the companies.
The first free webinar is open to any VAR, MSP, SaaS or Cloud App provider and will take place at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Tuesday, December 17th. Click for more information and registration.
Features of SaaSMAX include:
- First-ever Channel-Friendly SaaS Marketplace: SaaSMAX provides the first-ever SaaS marketplace where a SaaS/Cloud Application can list its Reseller, Wholesale, White Label and Affiliate Programs for approved Resellers to access.
- SaaS Friendly Marketing System: SaaSMAX deploys reseller and buyer focused marketing outreach programs for each registered SaaS Vendor in the Marketplace, including but not limited to Tweet campaigns, Blogs, email marketing campaigns and SnAPPshot webinars.
- Set Up and Manage Pricing Plans & Promotions: SaaSMAX provides a simple process for SaaS Vendors to set up pricing plans, special offers and promotions for buyer and resellers.
- Affiliate Tools: If you do not have a Reseller Program and would like to launch one, or if you would lie to provide SaaSMAX Resellers with an instant access to an affiliate offer, SaaSMAX provides affiliate tools enabled within the SaaSMAX platform.
- White-Label 100% Wholesale-Only Services: In contrast to retail cloud services that alienate channel partners, Artisan Infrastructure maintains a 100% wholesale-only business model guaranteeing the complete absence of channel conflict.
- Enablement: Artisan Infrastructure enables SaaS and Cloud Application providers to deploy on a best of breed enterprise-grade infrastructure at discounted wholesale pricing compared to retail cloud hosting providers. Artisan Infrastructure focuses on delivering alternative channel-centric revenue opportunities to its SaaS and Cloud Application provider clients through companies like SaaSMAX as well as brokerages, Cloud Lab Series and an Eco-system for Service Providers.
- Complete Control: Artisan Infrastructure is the only infrastructure provider to deliver complete autonomy, control, security and visibility when building independent cloud services for unrestricted growth.
SaaSMAX Corp. is the ultimate Value-Add SaaS Marketplace for business cloud software vendors (“SaaS Vendors”) and resellers to create new revenues and partner opportunities. Resellers can now find and compare SaaS Apps AND manage deal registrations, affiliate tools and commissions, all in one place. SaaS Vendors now have the ultimate neutral venue to showcase their solutions to relevant B2B Resellers and Buyers, plus marketing support and tools to track sales conversions and commissions. To learn more, visit us at http://www.SaaSMAX.com. Follow SaaSMAX on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/SaaSMAX.
About Artisan Infrastructure Inc.
Artisan Infrastructure is the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider. The company delivers custom built infrastructure on demand to a global network of service providers from fully redundant, geographically diverse, SSAE 16 Tier 4 certified data centers. Partners include national and international managed service providers, global systems integrators, software developers, communications providers, telcos, data center operators, PaaS, SaaS, ISVs and value added resellers. Through Cornerstone, Artisan’s virtual Private Data Center (vPDC) platform, partners maintain complete autonomy, control, security, and visibility when building their own private and public cloud solutions. Cornerstone scales from single site, secure multi-tenant environments to highly complex dedicated infrastructure on multiple continents. With Artisan Infrastructure, partners eliminate the capital expense of building and maintaining best-of-breed, infinitely scalable, infrastructure while minimizing operational and engineering overhead. A neutral ecosystem of independent software vendor templates allows immediate turn up, trial and deployment of cloud solutions faster and more affordably. For more information contact the company at 512-600-4300 or http://www.artisaninfrastructure.com. Follow Artisan Infrastructure on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ArtisanInf.