Last chance to register before tomorrow!
Don’t be the next victim of one of the many cyberattacks that are plaguing everything from big-box retailers, to the small “mom and pop” shops in downtown Main Street U.S.A. Instead Join SaaSMAX’s Cybersecurity Channel Road Show to be held in Boston at GrandTen Distilling, on June 28 to meet the following cybersecurity thought leaders, who will share first-hand knowledge of how to build out your security stack to safeguard your clients, which will ultimately lead to increased MRR for your business:
- Larry Kerrigan, President & CEO, CMIT Solutions Boston
- Tina Gravel, VP Global Channels & Strategic Alliances, Cryptzone
- Dean Galbreath – Cybersecurity Industry Veteran & Senior Manager, Vendor Relations, CompTIA
- Harry Sverdlove, Co-Founder & CTO, Edgewise Networks
- Andrew Hammond, VP of Business Development, SSH Communications Security
- Nathan Svec, Sales Engineer, Webroot
You’ll also get to spend time with our channel media partners, and industry association sponsor, CompTIA.
BONUS & PRIZES: Take a FREE tour of GrandTen and enjoy a complimentary beverage, courtesy of SaaSMAX, and enter into a raffle to win an Amazon Echo, Sphero SPRK+ (with Nubby), and more from our Road Show sponsors.
You will get all this (and more) at no cost to you, courtesy of SaaSMAX!
Time is running out, and spots are quickly filling up; register today to guarantee your attendance and to secure your complimentary ticket.
For more information, and to register, click here, or call 724-977-2241.