“Make this webinar a part of your Channel Team Training! It’s a MUST-WATCH for any executive in Channel Recruitment, Channel Marketing, Channel Sales & Channel Account Management” – Jean O’Neill, VP Channel Sales, Cyxtera
Recorded on December 6, 2019 10AM PST/1PM EST
Ever wonder what your prospective and existing partners really think about how you communicate with them? Want to know what drives them to choose you to help them meet the needs of their clients and their own businesses?
In this 30 minute webinar, or “Vent Fest”, featuring Jay Tipton, Amy Babinchak, and Michelle Hyde, moderated by award winning radio host and former MSP Laura Steward and hosted by SaaSMAX Channel Chief Clinton Gatewood (with a bonus 30 minutes of overtime filled with Q&A), you’ll learn:
- What partner program features make you sticky
- What partners don’t like about vendors recruitment methods, outreach, partner programs
- How should vendors reach out to partners to get a response, and what not to do
- What’s most important to partners when selecting a vendor
- AND much more that you just NEED TO HEAR for yourself
- WATCH IT NOW:
By the way, as you listen to this webinar, it will make you realize how important it is to refine your partner identification and partner prospecting. And that’s exactly where SaaSMAX’s PartnerOptimizer solutions and services will contribute to your success.