SaaS University comes to the Pacific Northwest with the latest information and research on the fast changing and developing SaaS and mobile software markets. Attend the industry’s most content-packed conference focusing strictly on the challenges and issues facing cloud applications technology providers and publishers. Listen to leading senior executives from SaaS and mobile firms such as yours discuss the business challenges they face and how they’re overcoming them. SaaS University is 28 sessions, five keynotes, five tracks, five optional workshops on pricing, channel development, customer journey mapping, product positioning, and lead generation.
New information and data highlights at SaaS University at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Bellevue, WA include:
· Key highlights from Softletter’s 2013 Software Sales Compensation Survey. Metrics covered include close rates, managerial performance and sales plan goals, sales salaries and variable compensation, sales compensation tools usage.
· Key highlights from Softletter’s 2013 Trial Access and Freemium Survey. We’ll be looking at freemium and trail access conversion to sales rates, most effective marketing programs to drive conversion to sales and best practices in designing and executing conversion to sales programs and trials.
· Key highlights from Softletter’s 2013 SaaS Report. Key points covered will be the adoption of analytics and community into cloud applications, current financial performance metrics and more.
New tracks at SaaS University in Seattle include:
· Integrating community and analytics into your SaaS applications. The most successful cloud applications businesses are learning that combining community with analytics is critical to long term growth and success.
· Understanding the intersection of M2M and wearables into SaaS and mobile applications. New opportunities and markets are opening up rapidly as the combination of the smartphone and the Cloud provide a new unifying platform for data and applications.
PDX community members can save an additional $100 on their registration to SaaS University. To take advantage of this offer, use promo code PDXSAASUSAVE100. This code can be combined with group discounts of two or more attendees to save an additional $100.
—Keynote and Featured Speakers
Keynote and featured speakers include Matthew Chivers, Oracle, Simone Brunozzi, Amazon Web Services, Kevin Dobbs, Montclair Advisorsand many other in-the-trenches executives who will be sharing their experiences and insight.
For more information on SaaS University, contact Rick Chapman at email@example.com